Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
200 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

pain in the hip..

I'm 19 years old. My right hip hurts soo much i cant walk. i have done dancing and water polo when i was younger and a lot skinner. now that i have gained weight i have been feeling my bones almost rubbing together. my hips have been bothering me like crazy. is there any stretch or medication i can do or take to make it stop?
Tue, 13 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

It is unlikely that u r suffering from any bone issues as u r still very young
I advice u give ample rest to the hip for three weeks, take tab hifenac MR as sos basis
. If it still pains too much seek advice from an orthopedician

Have a healthy living
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I can gtake food with very slow spped and i got problem while eating i.e. i could eat as normal man eat. I am suffering frfom Avn-2 I had...