Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

my son has a complaint of hydrocil (testicals) since the age of 5yrs

hi, doctor my son has a complaint of hydrocil (testicals) since the age of 5yrs and he is now 9yrs old we did not got treated as many suggested it will normal has he grows but its painfull for him can suggest me the treatment without surgery
Asked On : Sat, 20 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  461
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. As suggested the hydrocele would reduce as he  grows. But when it is causing symptoms and if it has not reduced, then it should be treated. Medical drugs for the treatment of hydrocele are for pain relief and to prevent infection.. They do not have any role in reducing the hydrocele.. I am afraid, the only treatment that can reduce the hydrocele is by surgeries.. If you do not wish to have a surgery on your son, you may use the medications for pain relief.. Consult your doctor to know about the medications...

Answered: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor