Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

lump on the head after head injury, I want to know more about this please

I am about five years ago i fell off my bike an injured my forehead i now i still have a hard lump on my head i would like to know more about this please
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1521
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Did you get an X ray done then? What was the Doctor's opinion then. I think this has a blood clot inside and it is chronic now. It should be punctured and removed for the swelling to go away.

Answered: Fri, 1 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor