Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

how do i deal with my daughter who cuts herself??

My daughter cuts herself and I need to talk to someone who has been thru this situation.
Asked On : Sun, 9 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Is your daughter a minor or an adult, depending on that, you can consult a pediatric or a adult psychiatrist.

You can follow me on twitter drarunprakashmd, for medical help and tips.
Answered: Thu, 20 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Do not worry about it it is a phase that a number of kids are doing today it is called "emo". A group of kid that do not cherish life or are just suicidally tempted. But if they are tempted by suicidal you may need to consult a psychiatrist.
Answered: Mon, 29 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor