hi, i started doxycyline 100 yesterday for bronchitis i have

hi, i started doxycyline 100 yesterday for bronchitis i have had for two weeks. i was on a z pack for 5 days but did not improve. last night i had nasal discharge which caused a violent cough. when i awoke there are broken blood vessels in my eyes and the skin around my eyes is bruised black and blue.

i am actually breathing better today however.

yesterday was my first does of doxycycline. i also noticed a yellowish tinge to my eye.

i am now wondering if i can safely continue the doxycycline. thank you.
Mon, 5 Nov 2018