heart beat 30 pulse per minute is it ok?

I checked my heart beat and it said 30 pulse per mins. Am I going to die? I played computer for 1 hours. then i was tired, i stopped and is going to take a rest. suddenly, I feel a bounding pulse(very strong one). the bounding pulse last for more than 10 minutes. and i am scared. so i take out my mum s digital blood pressure monitor. i tried 3 times. and it reads : 1. 87/53 , 54pulse/min 2. 73/51, 31pulse/min 3. 80/59 , 33pulse/min is my heart slowing down?? now i can still feel the bounding pulse. what s wrong with me? Just a few imformation of me. here I am not a regularly exercise person. female 19 yrs old. underweight. Do I have heart problems? BTW i get tired easily. like when I do running exercise with my frds, i am the first one to pant.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
1. Never trust a digital B/P cuff, they are notorious for sucking. Your resting pulse may very well be that low.If you don't run, your going to get tired when you do run, it's that simple. You said you were 'underweight' exactly how underweight and why? I'd worry more about your overall health, you know, diet and everything. It's worth seeing a doctor for, but take your b/p readings with a grain of salt. Short answer to your question: your not going to die. There's a good chance you've had a B/P this low and a pulse this low for awhile, but never noticed it. Low heart rates and B/P themselves are not deadly, it's why you have it that could be a problem.