hazards of lipstick, please help

i am very much used to liptick ..i am using it..for more than 10 years..is there any problem.??will there be any side effects??pls help
Mon, 24 Sep 2012
oh my god...this type of habit is dangerous the reason is any lip stick of any brand is full of chemicals which initially lead to discoloration and further more prone for allergy & pre simulator for cancer.as you are eating foods through which chemicals can enter gastro system and cause some gastro problem.keep in follow off......

Guruprasad's  Response
Lipstick can cause sever allergies. It canmake your lips black in color. So if you use a lipstick use a good branded lipsticks.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

The only problem you may face is allergy or some dermat related issue.