good morning doctor I'm Miss Andrews. i've been using Petogen

good morning doctor I'm Miss Andrews. i've been using Petogen Injection 150mg for the past 2 years and 5 months. i did used it before but stop using it for a while and start takin it again in 2015. but everytime i stop using injection my cycle of periods gets more painfull. when i start using injection again for the past year and a half i pick up that i'm keep on getting infection. i know last year i develop PID infection but get the treatment. after i get the treatment it goes well until a few months ago. i'm not sexsual active anymore but keep on getting a bad smelling. i dank alot of water. my weight are 58kg. i"m 26 years old
Sun, 13 May 2018