Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

climax trouble, what can we do ?

My boyfriend can't climax during sex but can during masturbation. what can we do ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  342
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hi, suck him well and get yourself licked by him. Ask him to caress your clit. Do 69. Then you take the intiative and ride him, slowly first and very fast after some time. You will drive your bf to heaven.
Answered: Sun, 14 Nov 2010
  Anonymous's Response

He is having some psychological problem. He should be taking counseling and get evaluated by a sexologist.

Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  User's Response
Before actual intercourse, practise oral sex. mutual oral sex would be fine in your case. when you are on the verge, stop and start intercourse with girl on top. Your bf will not have any problem then.
Answered: Sun, 14 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor