Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

can u please tell me medicine for growth of height ?

Hi i m joseph...I m 18 years old..can u please tell me medicine for growth of height....i m very short...pls try to recent height is 4'11' which is reallly short reply soon
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  392
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

There is no medicine to increase the height and one more thing there is a lot of time left for you to grow. You can grow till the age of 21 yrs. So not to worry the spurt of growth can happen at any time. But as such there is hardly anything that can done to increase the growth of the person per se.

Answered: Wed, 6 Jan 2010
  User's Response
medicine for height growth
Answered: Sun, 11 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor