bump on outer lip of my vagina

i have a bump on the outer lip of my vagina, and it burns. its only 1 bump, its red around it. The bump goes away when i put vagisil or cortazone cream on it, but then later it comes back. its always in the same spot. Does any one have any idea what is is? i dont shave, and i dont wear tight clothing. I am also a very clean person, Please help
Tue, 29 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

I think it is a hair follicle infection. I had similar problem and my doctor told so. It pains a lot and so red like a strawberry. My doctor gave me ointments initially and later put me on oral tablets called antibiotics. It takes lot of time I guess for every one as it happens each time.