beauty pack for marriage

Hi I m getting married this january. I am not a fair guy. I want my face to glow just before my marriage atleast. Can you plz suggest any cream for this?
Thu, 7 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I would suggest you to visit a spa or a skin clinic like Kaya.

Anonymous's Response

Can I use peel off face wash??

Anonymous's Response

Drink a glass of warm water with aspoon of honey and a lemon's juice in it on empty stomach daily, I did this since 15 dyas before my marriage, it works !!!!

Anonymous's Response

tnks a lot

Anonymous's Response

yes no harm in using peel off face mask, I guess u are talking about the everyouth orange peel off. But in winter it may make skin a little dry.