anyone specializing in neurology, I am suffering from stress related

anyone specializing in neurology, I am suffering from stress related seizures, but most significantly, immediately prior to each spell, I feel dizzy and have an alarming and disturbing feeling of deja-vu.
I am a 36 yr old male in good shape and have always been in great health. I have a history of concussions and extreme stress and anxiety.

If I am in a safe place and calm myself, I can relax until the spell passes, which is generally only a couple of minutes.
The most disturbing anomaly is feeling an unknown fluid running down the back of my skull and in the back of my throat. I cannot taste or swallow it, but it is very evident and very scary.

I have expressed and explained this to several doctors, but they act oblivious and can never give me any kind of explanation as to what could cause or create these aversions.

If anyone can give me any advice or help in anyway, PLEASE, I implore any kind of response.
Thank you.
Sun, 7 Oct 2018