Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
138 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Wound and pus in ear, painful. Medication?

hi, i have a problem in my ear. in the place where i put ma ear- ring i found a wound & pus will be coming out of it always and make my earing to stick completly to the skin due to the sticky nature of the pus. it has been from long time m suffering please suggest me gud remedy. its paining a lot and m not able to withstnd it.. hope so i wud get quik reply.. and 1 more problem is that a small pimple has occurd inside my right ear and m feeling pain in the whole right portion of ma face till neck . plz sugest gud medicne for this too
Wed, 26 Mar 2014
Report Abuse
ENT Specialist 's  Response
you have to take antibiotics like amoxyclav . Anti inflammatory tabs like enzoflam and local antibiotic cream like neosporin ointment for five days
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello I got my ear pierced roughly 3 weeks ago. Just the lobe by the way. The man told me after about three weeks it will be healed and I may take...