Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Would a forty-year-old man sleep with an overweight 18-year-old??

Would a normal forty-year-old man still jump at the chance to sleep with an 18-year-old even if she was overweight? (I m talking about consensual sex)
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  348
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
A self-respecting man usually wouldn't want to sleep with overweight girl -- regardless of her age -- not trying to be discriminatory or anything -- anyway, there are guys who 'into' such things, a form of fetish -- I mean personally wouldn't find her sexy, if really out-of-shape would guess she apathetic, 'let herself go', or has eating disorder -- in any case, there IS a considerable age-difference, but 'anything goes' [more-or-less] in today's world add 2-others-at-least: 'a hole is a hole' & 'just to show I've still 'got it' ' -- I'm sure all men aren't that crass or that desperate -- I for one passed on several possible relationships, when just didn't find them attractive.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor