Will drinking diet soda help me to loose weight?

Wed, 16 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

No it does not and is not supported medically.

I have been having bowel issues. Sometimes it is blackish and tar like but 90% of the time I have soft stool. If I eat say a steak, corn, green beans within a few hours or by the next morning all of that is coming out. I know that it is normal for the bowel to take 3 days for it to break down you bowl. This has been going on for about a year and is getting worse. I also really do not have any control to very little control on trying to hold it back to make it to the potty because it comes out with force like diarrah. I always feel very gassy. About two months ago I quit drinking soda which I was drinking about a 2lt. a day. I now drink water, juices, and flavor packet that you add to your water. At 1st when I stopped soda it got better now it seems to be getting worse. If you happen to know anything that could help please let me know.

Should people drink Diet or regular soda?

I am trying to lose weight and have hit a platue. I currently work out for 1 to 1.5 hours each morning. I am planning on changing my diet and am wondering if it would be healthy to do so for a month. breakfast: 4 eggs hard boiled (only egg whites), multivitamin lunch: 7oz can of tuna. 2 slices of whole grain bread. dinner: 6oz of chicken breast. 1 can of vegetables (beets, mushrooms or spinach).