Will Desonide work for bumps on cheeks and patches on temples?

Ok I was given desonide cream and told I had dermatitis and rosacea and melasma.. Im kind of confused because I can t tell the dermatitis from the bumps on my cheeks and a couple tiny rough patches on my temples...? So what will the desonide do for this condition on my face?
Tue, 28 Jul 2015
Hello, let me tell you that desonide is a class 6 potency topical steroid, and topical steroids have no role in the treatment of rosacea or melasma, so, for bumps on ur cheeks, no role of this agent. (will do more harm than good)
As far as the dermatitis is concerned, yes, topical steroids are given but as per ur history, u just have tiny rough patches on ur temple, so i willnot adv this agent, rather i will adv u a good moisturizer like efatop-PE lotion for the same.
Do visit a dermatologist for the bumps on the cheeks which can be due to a range of causes.
Thanks