Why when I snezze or strech does my upper cheast hurt ?

Hi-- Why when I snezze or strech does my upper cheast hurt ? please help me, I m only 13 !
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
you may pull a muscle when you do this. you're not dying.

hi i have a kidney stones but i do not think it is the problem at the time.. i am hurting bad in my right and left upper rib cage. and when i take a deep breath it really hurts bad and it hurts when i turn. do you think u may know what this is... thanks missy!

ok.so,for the past week....ive had some problems with my heart and i am not sure if they are normal or not. I have been having this pain in my upper left portion of my heart and then goes into the left side of my neck then my left arm kinda goes numb.Ive just recently realized that my neck feels really stiff and hurts if i move it from side to side.When i get these pains in my heart...it feels like a numbness and sharp shooting pains. I was told that i have a bicuspid valve and that I already have some thickening of my mitral valve.I havent been back to the cardiologist since december of 2007.What does everyone think? and also...I cant even exercise anymore without getting nauseated or because my heart hurts. I get really dizzy and very very clammy.

I am 74 year old and Diabetes patient dependent on glycid-M (2and half tab per day) for the last 13 years. I have severe very painful cramps in both the legs and no amount of E-Vitamin intake helped me in getting relief from them.The cramps are more acute in left leg. When I stretch my left leg involuntarily in sleep, I am left with a feeling of some nerve encoils/entwines in the calf muscle resulting in excruciating and unbearable pain. Unable to bear the acute pain, I roll on the bed and find that I don t have any control on the movement of my left leg. The pain subsides only after 10 or 15 minutes. During the period, I feel that death is better than the pain experienced. Despite my best conscious efforts not to outstretch my left leg in sleep or just before waking-up especially with a jerk, I do it with momentary amnesia and words are inadequate to describe the pain. Whether there is any permanent relief from this misery?