Owl Image

Why my father is vomiting for hours for last three days ?

My dad is a 60ish very active and health conscious male. I go to him for all health questions. He is so much more into natural things as vitamins and minerals, supplements, etc. He disagrees with a lot of the traditional doctors and medications. I found out tonight that he has become increasingly sicker over the past year. I didn t know anything was wrong until tonight. I guess he has been vomiting off and on since Saturday. Today at work this afternoon he locked himself in the bathroom at work and laid next to the toilet vomiting for hours. I found out at 8pm tonight from my brother. He will not go in an ambulance or to the er. My stepmom finally was able to get him out of the bathroom and take him home where they are both currently sleeping by the toilet tonight. He is my rock and I don t know what/where to start to help him. He is very private so as not to upset anyone. Any ideas?
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
He is having wrong impression against alopathy medicines. That is why while vomiting he kept locked himself into the room in the office.He thought that you people will take him to hospital.
By this time he might developed dehydration which is alarming situation, and urgent treatment is required.
You explain the seriousness of the condition and by any means you take him to the hospital and get him admitted.