Why is my boyfriend suffering from non stop gum bleeding with blood clots between the teeth ?

Good day! Im nervous coz my boyfriend is suffering right now on a non stop gum bleeding..it get worst yesterday coz it also accumulate blood clots between the teeth it means he is suffering from excessive gum bleeding. He already took hemostan to stop the bleeding as per doctor s order but still suffering from gum bleeding even its 6hrs only after he took hemostan..what could be the reason of his condition? Thank you very much!really need your answer badly.. 24y/o, male, previously had bleeding gums that happens anytime of the day but since yesterday is his worst gum bleeding it was continous and clotted between teeth
Sat, 7 May 2011