Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Why is my CP related diability increasing ?

Dear Sir I m 32 years young and physically challenged with cerebral palsy “CP”... Therefore I have a physically disability from one right hand and both legs. I am not able to stand on earth.I can t control my legs and right muscles is extremely stiff and intenseness every moments. I can do work just my left arm . I have noticed since a few days. My left hand lessing catching power. Specially when i laying to sleep. My back side of head is humbnessed and i am feeling giddy everything. I am feeling sleepy everything. But I can t still sleep. I can t speak tongue is stutering now. Please inform me.what does showing that symptoms ? why worsening symptoms ? I humbly request to you kindly help and guide me.what should i do and tell me what test should do? I will be waiting guidance from you... Regards khalid khan From Pakistan Email address:
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hello Khalid,
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
cerebral palsy means-Brain paralysis.It means damage to one or more part of the brain that control muscle tone or movements.
you require to undergo these following tests-
-blood and urine test
-CT scan of the brain
-MRI of the brain
Rehabilitation is very much necessary which includes PHYSICAL THERAPY.
Other than this you have to consult a neurologist who will see to your symptoms and prescribe you medications on that basis.see your neurologists before its high time nd you will be fine.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Neurologist Dr. Ranjith Polusani's  Response
cerebral palsy is a disease of brain presenting as delayed milestones,walking,speaking difficulties,fits,and low intellectual capacity.It typically starts from birth because of low oxygen supply to brain.It typically does not progress.So your new symptoms doesnot seem to be those of cerebral palsy.I would advice you to consult a neurologist who after examining you may guide you for a proper investigation or diagnosis.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor