Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Why does first time sex hurt for women and whom do we consult for sex related problems ?

1am 25 years old me and my husband are trying since 6 months but intercourse is not happening.both are virgins before marraige there is no problem with my vagina as gynocologist examined.i think he didnt have any erection problems.initially i had pain but now i overcome iam only feeling pressure not pain he is complaining iam pushing his out i didnt have pain why should i?we even tried using kj kel he said when applying penis becomes slippery so now we are not using.its ruining our ralationship.whats the problem whom to consult?please help me
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your need more foreplay and love to your husband.
Answered: Wed, 21 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
As per your problem... there are many things involved in it...
1. As per gynecological review there is not any problem with your vagina and there is not any issue with your organs.
2. you had used ky gelly for the purpose of lubrication, but you didn't find any result.
3. he has not any erection problem but when he try to enter in it.. only thing is that he complains as you are pushing out side of it.. so that....
the possibilities..
1. over excitement of your husband or you
2. contraction of vaginal muscles did not allow enter his penis.. it need relaxation while trying
3. may be he is not trying to right place.
4. relaxation always required for successful intercourse in this type of condition.
5. when you were trying from six month you needs confidence and proper guidance..
6. We have a facility for the Adult education Course for unmarried, Just married and later aged couples.. So you can also participate in that education course for better enjoyment of sexual life as well as your marriage life..

you can consult on phone, online or from mails or physical consulting.,. choice of yours..
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
  User's Response
Hai there,

These are not uncommon problem in this era.

You and your husband need to undergo sex therapy.

It is better to consult a Sexual Medicine consultant in your place for proper management of your problem.


Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine &

President, International Association of Sexual Medicine
Answered: Sun, 11 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor