Why are PA's imprinting to be a doctor, and failing

Why are PA's imprinting to be a doctor, and failing to ductument your level of pain leaving me with a 2 hernia patch on recall. Every day since the surgery , The clinic refused my 6 months follow ups the True doctor at the clinic , and have seen many Pa's stating there doctors fixing my records to fit there mistakes.
It is being investigated as Identity theft when a nurse impersonating to be a doctor , and the clinic fixes my medical records , an my case for the recall of 57 thousand was denied , the impersonating doctors fabricated my Medical records ( Identity theft ) , erasing my extreme complaints of pain to cover there own mistakes , and Fabricating visits I never attended . I live in HOT Springs MT , POP 550 , To give you an idea of what happens in small towns where the PA's , have history's of malpractice and Clark Fork Valley Hos and clinics and they do not know how to work the new computer systems, at the expanse of the patients lives. They have no knowledge of how to make as simple referral , or even fax a prescription correctly . Sorry I will not able to afford any answers to your questions . I am 62 , in dire pain . My real question is how do I recover from the fear of these clinics in small town that are pushing drugs , and refusing to correct there errors , that now have become a life threating mistake . By the way you are in Ireland . no puns intended but how on earth can you give me advice in the USA . sorry I wasted your time . Have a nice day
Tue, 29 May 2018