Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Why am I not able to ejaculate normally ?

I am a 50 yr male with diabeties and pancrities and d-fib of the heart ,but my sexual problem started long before these started,I can not ejaculate unless I tighten the lower part of my body from them groin down and only then if I am masterbate ? please I need help as I plan to marry with in the next year.this problem has been going on for over twenty five years and I dont know what to do
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your problem is due to Erectile Dysfunction due to long time diabetes.
Keep diabetes under control,Do regular mild exercise like walking,swimming.
Take some multivitamin supplements.
You can take Viagra after consulting your doctor.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor