Why am I having chest pains when I have coffee-type beverages?

Why am I having chest pains when I have coffee-type beverages? What I mean by coffee-type beverages is basically anything that can be bought at Starbucks, or in my case, The Coffee Beanery (I hate Starbucks). And the chest pains whenever I have a coffee-type beverage have only begun reciently. For the record, I weigh 310 pounds, am 6 1 , and am 21 years old. And I am asking this in the Heart Diseases section because of the fact that it could obviously be something with my heart.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009