Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Why am I feeling that urinary tube is choking after having intercourse ?

I just had sex with my girlfriend, I find something is choking urinary tube , i m peeing drop by drop, I drank water lot of water but still i feel slight pain at the bottom of penis. What exactly is this ?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
just relax .have worm bath and go to toilet when you feel the urge
you may take urispas tab 2 tabs 3 vtimes if problem persists and k mak 2 tsf with a glass oe water 3 times daily
if there is burning and problem persists consult physician
urine c/s needed to rule out infection and other tests as required
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor