Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Who is the best physiatrist in Bhubaneshwar ?

Dear Doctor , I have been suggested to take my son to a phyciatrist to bring him to normal situation but He is refusing to consult any doctor. Please suggest me what has to be done or please help me out with phone number of any good phyciatrist from bhubaneshwar, India
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, firstly how old is your son and what is his problem? Do not nag hin. Have light hearted positive discussions with him and try to gently know what is in his mind. If there are severe behavioural disorders then urgent psychatric consultation must be done.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
It is a tricky situation faced by many relatives of patients with psychiatric illness. The main problem usually Is that patients are not aware of their illness. Here are some things you can do. Try getting some help from other family members, especially those who are trusted by patient. Try to Convince your son to consult a doctor for unrelated physical problem like headache or indigestion. Ask your son to accompany you for your check up. If these are not helpful, then try meeting a psychiatrist by yourself and discuss what can be done depending on your son's problem.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor