Which specialist doctor should be consulted for dizziness and broken blood vessels in the eyes?

I have been having some dizzy spells and broken blood vessels in the eyes?
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

How do you know that you have broken blood vessels in the eye. It may be a conjunctivitis and dizziness may be due to infection of middle ear or anemia or cardiac or renal problems etc. Please consult your ENT specialist/opthalmologist they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.