Which religion to follow for my child ?

Mine was a love marriage, i am a christian and my husband is a hindu. We have a child now, he is now 2 year. Me and my husband have always fighting which religion the child should be bought up. Is it a christian way or hindu way. We are having lot of issues regardign this. Can any one help us out of this confusion?
Thu, 26 May 2011
Dear sister,listen to me cairfully,if you and you husband continue to struggle and fight it is useless to bring the child to a one's way.hindu or christian is not the issue.firstly make harmony and peace in your family.let husband to decide and surrender to his will.every thing will chanege .god bless you.god knows every thing trust him he can change every thing ,seek and meet your god he is near to you and waiting for your permission to enter in to your life.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

more than teaching your child hindu or christian religion, you should teach humanity and ways to live in peace with society. teach him to be a good human respecting all human life and values. this will the best gift to give your child rather than fight for these stupid baseless things.

gurbani's  Response
being a indian, we are in hindustan so its better to keep a hindu name.
Chandrika Charan's  Response
dont let him follow any religion he will choose once he grows older