Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Which psychiatrist to consult in Pune for Social anxiety disorder ?

I have Social anxiety disorder . Is there any psychiatrist available here in Pune,India who treats S.A.D.?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Just give th details of how you concluded that you are suffering from SAD, the symtoms, intensity and frequency. Then only It will be possible to come to a conclion whether you need to consult a psychologist or a psychiatrist

Clinical Psychologist
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011