Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Which cream should i apply for scar ?

i am 20years old female.i want to know the name of scar cream plz do tell me and m a medical student,i had allergy once and then there are too many scars on my body...plz do help me n tell me the best ointment in PAKISTAN which removes all my scars..i will be thankful to you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. there is no medicine as such which can remove the scars completely. however there are certain ointments which can make the scar less visible(make it lighter). also there are some lasers( an expert dermatologist can help) you can try an ointment called contractubex or myderma cream, but remember they will only lighten the scar. also they show there effect in a few months only.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor