Where does blood from the heart get oxygen ?

Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
they receive oxygen from the coronary arteries. Unlike the rest of the body the heart itself is perfused during diastole.

When your heart receive oxygenated blood ?

I have a heart condition where my white blood cells dont hold enough oxygen. anyway i was talking to someone with a heart condition not the same as mine but when she its bananas it makes her throw up. thats the same thing that happens to me. why is this

trace a red blood cell from the ascending aorta through a capillary bed in the left knee, and back through the heart and lungs to the ascending aorta. at each step name the vessel the red cell is passing through and whether it oxygenated or deoxygenated

Recent questions on  Oxygen

WWW.WWWW.WW thnx for the answer - but her temp was normal but as i saw her yesterday it was very awful - hands tied + oxygen mask and a tube in her mouth + her mouth wide open and we also cannot give her sleeping medicine as the doc says she will forget to breathe then , any suggestions? :)

My daughter was diagnosed with transient tachypnea 6 days ago after birth. Another x ray today revealed no improvement with reduction of fluid on lungs and a drop in saturated oxygen was observed. Doctors have put her back on oxygen and told me another week to clear. This seems a very long time for TTN to be a problem.....? What else could be issue?

My niece has been hospitalized since yesterday because she was throwing up blood and she got 2 blood transfussions yesterday and one today. The doctor said she has no iron at all and she has been having trouble breathing so she is now getting oxygen. What can these symptoms mean? The doctors say they still don't know what it is but they are running blood tests.