When would apico-lordotic view for further evaluation of the left apex be requested?

Hi doc.. I m 32 years old.. Can u please interprete the result of my x-ray.. Ill defined densities noted at the left apex. Trachea is midline Intact costophrenic sinuses Smooth diaphragmatic leaves Cardiac silhouette is not enlarged transversely Rest of the visualized soft and osseous tissues are unremarkable Impression Suggest apico-lordotic view for further evaluation of the left apex.
Tue, 9 Oct 2018
Radiologist 's  Response

You are rightly suggested for the apico-lordotic view. This view helps in better evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Radiologist Dr. Indu Kumar's  Response

You are rightly suggested for the apico-lordotic view. This view helps in the better evaluation.