When should Meprate be taken?

Hiiiiii I am 29 years old and trying for pregnancy. I got my last period on July 11 2017 . My pregnancy test was negative on sept 10 . Doctor suggested Ultrasound scan and found mild PCOS . So doctor suggested meprate tablet for 5 days twice daily . But I am getting mixed symptoms... Can I use this tablet . Can I have a chance of having pregnancy still. I am totally confused whether to have meprate now. I consumed last two days .
Mon, 6 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

So far as Meprate intake is concerned, it has to be consumed for successive 5 days from the 5th day of menstrual cycle for best results.

I would like to assist further at anytime.

Regards.