Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

When can I get pregnant if I have bilateral tubal patency and peritubular adhesion problem with bleeding tubes ?

how long will it take to be cured and will be able to concieve? hello dr.i m 27 years old and got married may sep i had appendix operation and than in oct 2010 i concieved but unfortunaely in dec 2010 it abort.since march 2011 i have been trying to concieve abt failed that in june i got HSG and its report is showing bilateral tubal patency and peritublar adhesion and tubes also showing bleeding in report kindly tell me whats the reason and problem like?as it be cured and i will be concieving?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1453
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since the tubes are patent it is a good sign and you do have chances to get pregnant again.Please consult a Gynaecologist and get examined and treated.Also you have not mentioned whether you are having proper ovulation or no and to see that you will have to get done a follicular study.If the follicular study shows normal ovulation then you will conceive sooner or later.As for the peritubal adhesion they can be due to infection during abortion.So try for 3 more months and if you do not conceive the you can go for a laparoscopy to seperate peritubal adhesion.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor