Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

When I masturbate the testes becomes small. Can an online doctor help me ?

Hi I have an prblm. with my pennies balls.I ll explain you in 2wards.(My english is not so good please try to understand my prblm). General we called 2 balls & pennies in that i have only one ball, Because i had an operation when i was kid. When i do self pumping the bottom of the part gets turned to small. But i don t have any prblm. with my pennies it will stand properly. please suggest the prbl.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to Hcm
What you explained is normal. you should not keep any anxiety for that and move
with confidance
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Rheumatologist Dr. Tamilselvam's  Response
hello. your penis and balls issue is a non issue. dont worry.
single ball is sufficient for normal reproduction and sexual life. so stop worrying and start feeling normal. single ball is absolutely is normal. so be happy and sop worrying. wishing you good health
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor