Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

139 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What type of doctor is the best to treat cluster

What type of doctor is the best to treat cluster headachs? Mine are flaring after many years. They subsided when I had chemo for breast cancer in 2004 and have slowly returned and intensified.
They started when I was in my mid 40's and I am 77 years old now. When I was younger I wound up in the emergency several times. I also have nausea and they are now causing vision problems again.
Sat, 26 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi doctor!! (: i have been wondering what these little dots on my foreskin of my penis is. They re very small and are usually bunched up in the tip of the foreskin below. is it an infection? bacteria? balitinis? Is it normal? I do have type 1 juvenile diabetes the past 2 years.. how do I treat it? I m uncircumcised if you didn t alr know (: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

doctor1 MD

hello. My brother-in-law has chronic hiccups for many years and there seems to be an issue in finding the right doctor that will treat his illness. He has difficulty eating, sleeping and has to drink water while bending over. Is this a case for a Gastroenterologist (digestive)? Thank you so much!

doctor1 MD

I was diagnosed with CIDP 18 years ago, was treated with IVIG treatments until May 2013. At that time, my neurologist stopped treatment to see how long I would be able to go without treatment. Several times before, when treatment was discontinued, I relapsed. I talked to my neurologist about new pain in my feet aside from the standard burning, numbness and throbbing. Specifically, pain in my heels. The sensation is as if my heels are severely bruised, making it extremely difficult and painful to walk. My neurologist stated that he doesn t know the connection. For the past year and a half, this new heel pain has come and gone. In the past 4-6 weeks the pain has increased tremendously. My Q is: Would it be more beneficial for me to see a podiatrist or should I see an orthopedist ?

Loading Online Doctors....