Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What treatment should i take for my kidneys which are small in size ?

hi sir my name is adnan bashir .I am 25 yrz old and I am from Pakistan. my kidney not work is properly my kidney size is small and this disease effect my both legs the rickets disease spread my legs day by day and sir i am very worried about this disease the all pakistani doctors dont accept to opprate me they ask if they try the most chances i will die bcoz my blood urea and creatine high so that is the reason the doctors not agree my operation the kidney disease also effect my height my height is small my height 4 feet 10 inch plz sir help me what i do plz sir guide me my cell num : 03317720784 my id
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
operation in such circumstances is slightly risky but it can be performed,after taking proper care of rickets part.High serum creatinine can be manged ,there is hope if efforts are made .So consult some good medical teaching institute in Pakistan .they may take your case & do some thing
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor