Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

137 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment should be undergone for leucoderma ?

Hello doctor , i am rahul 24 yrs n i have a skin problem, upper part of my penis is effected to leucoderma since last 6 year n that increse slowly, so what is treatment for it.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi rahul
u can apply tacrolimus 0.1% cream twice a day
leucoderma over penis is resistant site
u need long treatment
other surgical options are there
for that u need to consult dermatologist.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....