Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for damaged sub nerve in the forehead ?

please help doctor , Iam writing my sad story requesting you to provide proper treatment and solution for my problems.Before 8 years,i have done a mistake.I have put my forehead on the table and rolled it. Because both sides of my forehead was little bit pushed forward. Therefore, I was trying to bring it to the normal shape. When I did this for five – six days I faced a problem; when I bend my forehead (from eye side to upside) I was feeling pain on the upside part of my eye (left side). Then gradually I felt like the left side of my head (just upside of the forehead) is benumbed. So I stopped rolling the forehead. But I did not show this to any doctor and did not do any self treatment for this for two and half years. During this period my face, forehead and frond side of my head become paralyzed. I felt that I have no face, forehead or head. I was feeling neither cold nor hot. I felt cold on the frond side of the head. When I touch my forehead, I felt like I am touching some other thing.i have neck pain & sensation low also I approached many doctors. doctor is saying sub nerve has damaged in forehead I request you to kindly help me to solve my problems. Kindly provide me proper treatment for my disease . God bless you
Asked On : Thu, 1 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, welcome to H.C.M.Forum. dont feel angry upon me. first you consult psychiatrist, as sometimes, one can't judge where the pain is.with his treatment you will get 90% relief . rest he will guide you to see the specialist of necesity. neurologist may be the correct person. thank you.
Answered: Thu, 1 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor