Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

121 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment should be given to the person for this behaviour ?

8 years ago my husband admitted in a mental assliam for 1 and 1 8 years ago my husband was admitted in a mental asilam for 1 and 1/2 months his age was 23 years. Then he continued medicine for 2 years. Now his behaviour is changed. If some noise arised he tempted and shouting in slung language and even sometime he torchered me.
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
he has mental illness
dont wait he need urgent psychiatric treatment.
do not make him irritant.
keep him in dark ,cool place.
keep sharp object out of his reach
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....