Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for the sticky, foul smelling liquid that is discharged from the anus ?

Hi I am Male 30 Years. From the Past Two weeks I found a Slight Liquid Coming out from my Anus.It is Sticky and having Bad Smell. I don’t know what kind of treatment Should be Taken for this and Which Doctor I have to Consult.I am really Worried about this.Plz Suggest.I Stay at Hyderabad
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  615
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi ganesh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you have a smelly sticky liquid discharge from anus it needs to be seen to find out whether it is a sinus ;fistula or a perianal infection which is causing this discharge.Please consult a doctor or even you can directly consult a surgeon to get examined to find the cause .Once the reason is known then the doctor will advise you the required treatment.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor