Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for getting relief from piles ?

sir ihave a piles how irelief from diseaseand how i imrove my sex problem
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi hardeep,
Welcome to HCM.
As for bawasir, you need to consult a surgeon, who will have to examine you and find out how severe the problem is. If it is not very severe, he may prescribe medicines and ointment for local application or may advise surgery. Meanwhile drink plenty of water, eat lots of green vegetables and fruits, so as to loosen your stool and make it easier to pass motion.
You have not mentioned what is your exact sex problem.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor