Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take as I am suffering from disc slip of 4th vertebra , there is numbness in leg and low vitamin D12 ?

i m suffering from disc slip of 4th vertebra n i hv tilt 5 n 6th one.i cant even walk as my legs start numbness .my vitamin d12 level is 15 so much female of age 34.plz tel me smthing i wana right female age 34.vitamin d12 level 14.disc slip of4th vertebra n hv tilt 5 n 6th one
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for choosing health care magic. You have to visit either a neurosurgeon or an orthopedician urgently with your MRI report.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor