Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

128 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What treatment is there for paralysis attack ?

Hello sir, my grandmother is suffering from paralysis attack from a month, her left part of the body doesn t work! her age is near about 80 years! what type of exercise is required or is there any chance of getting recover?
Tue, 10 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi welcome
i am physiotherapist
so i can tell u thet u have to start phsiotherapy for ur grndmother that will help u more .
u have to take care abt her bedsores and u have to do passive movt of leftside of ur grandmother. that eill help u
for mor details u can mail me my is -
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,

Your grandmother requires the leg and hand movement exercises and also to turn the body on either side and stay in that position for 2 hours everyday to prevent bedsores. The recovery chances depend upon many factors, this would be explained by your doctor.

Good Luck


Dr. Naveen Kumar
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....