Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What treatment i should take for fell burning hand since 3 months ?

i fell burning my hand since 3 month what kind of test i should do plz advice hi doctor i have aproblem in my since 3 month i feel buning only my hand what is this sighen?? what kind of test i should to plz advice . thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Sarah,thanks for choosing helathcaremagic.Sarah your problem may due to some nerve getting compressed at some level in your hand or wrist.This puts pressure on the nerve and cause burning in area that the nerve covers.Other possiblity could be some vitamin deficiency which can cause this.See a physician he will after examining you will advise appropriate test.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mahendra K Shah's  Response
Hi, You should get your blood sugar & S. B12 done and also see for the vascularity to that area so if necessary a doppler done for that
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor