Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be taken to retain the erection of my penis ?

hello sir, my age is 21, 56kg on weight, and 5.8ft height, sir i have a problem in my penis, its not fully erecting during the time of sex, iam very disappointed, iam facing this problem since 1 month, please help me and suggest me the best cure, as soon as possible
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
If you are an unmarried person and trying to have sex with a girl friend or stranger, it is common to have poor erections. This is largely because of the build up of anxiety, no matter how horny you were minutes before. Having to act secretly, fear of being detected, pressure to prove masculine power, fear of failure, new surroundings, overdose of thrill, fear of pregnancy... lack of sexual self confidence.. any number of factors can cause the problem. With a life long partner ... at one's home... these anxieties do not normally arise... so the erection problem also does not arise. So do not be upset if you do not get erections under circumstances like this.

However, if you are a married person and developed this problem, get back to me and I will help you overcome the problem.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor