Owl Image

What to apply for glowing skin ?

hello sir,i m 20,female..since few months my face color is becoming dark which looks ugly..can u prefer some natural homemade solution which i can apply to glow my face??
Mon, 16 Jan 2012

First of all stop worrying, tension and anxieties increase your complaints.
First of all just find out the reason why your skin is loosing its glow, check out from the following reasons if present-
1. Have you adopted any weight loss diets recently
2. Doing late night studies
3. Exposing yourself in sun
4. Having some kind of tensions or anxieties
5. Have been not keeping well since few months
6. Are you taking any kind of medications.
7. Excess of junk food intake was there in past few months
8. Any other such reason

If any reason is there try to get out of it and try the following tips-
1. Drink 10 glasses of water daily, to detoxify and flush out harmful chemicals from your body.
2. Stop eating sweets, cakes, candies and rich curries. Eat only steamed vegetables, brown rice, wholegrain bread/ chapattis, salad and plenty of fruits and soups. You'll see the results on your face in just a few days.
3. Mix egg white with honey and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
4. Grate a tomato. Add 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply and wash after 20 minutes. Do this morning and evening for 15 - 20 days. Apply well on the neck area also. You will get the ever wanted healthy and glowing face.
5. Increase green vegetable intake in your diet.