Owl Image

What tests are there for pH level of body?

What tests would need to be done to ascertain if body is alkaline or acidic by and large. I am eliminating all ACID Ash leaving food and shifting to alkaline diet . However would need a measurable parameter which can quantitavely indicate the direction that i am on wrt body alkalinity/acidity control as acidic means diseased/prone to disease.
Tue, 10 May 2011
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic Forum

There is no a single test which can say your body is acidic or base.. because PH of different body fluids are different , most of times urine will be acidic, normally semen is alkaline... hence Disease is not related to acidity or alkalinity..