Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What should I do to increase my height ?

gud eve sir I m 22yrs n wanna increase my height bcoz I m a player n 5 3 is not working. plz give me sugestion
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hello Mr Biswas
height is natural process you can not increase or decrease your height by any other are player try hanging or streching . your height may depend more or less on your parents height.5'3' is a good height.must not to worry abut height.
thanks for being in health care magic
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
  User's Response
Dear young man
At your age if your bone growth has been achieved it will be difficult for any diet or therapy to increase it .
your final height depends a lot on your parents height.
in case you think based on your parents height that you could be taller ,try skipping, hanging to bars, doing yogasanas.
hope this is helpful
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor